Meret Recover Pro X
The RECOVER™ PRO X O2 response bag is designed to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical oxygen in any environment and is available with optional Infection Control.
The patented RECOVER™ PRO X uses specialized interchangeable TS2-Ready™ modules, enabling the first responder to customize the bag depending on a team's requirements. These same modules can also be labeled for easy identification and attached to any TS2-Ready™ ready bag. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two main panels of the RECOVER™ PRO quickly open to access your oxygen cylinder along with a BVM and other airway equipment. Internal full length and small compartments accommodate masks and tubing, while a side panel can support a TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. Dual outer zippered pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the RECOVER™ PRO X to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The RECOVER™ PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies.
- Secures M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), Jumbo D (623 liters) aluminum cylinders, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinders.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, zipper pullers, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Fits 2 TS2-Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 1 removable DEEP STUFF Pocket or 2 removable STICKIT STRIPS
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Internal full length and small compartments
- Dual external zippered pockets
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Product Dimensions: 16.5” (at bottom) 11” (at top) x 26” x 7.75”
Product Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz, 5 lbs 15 oz (standard)
M4L Lifetime Warranty
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return authorization is required before an item can be sent back. Re-stocking fees may be implemented on special order items, or if a charge is levied by the manufacturer. Most items can be returned for full refund if notified within 1 month of delivery, the item is in new and unused condition with all original packaging.
All orders over $100 are shipped at no charge. PureMidwifery ships only to Canadian addresses at this time.