Meret Omni Pro X
The OMNI™ PRO X is the perfect BLS/ ALS Emergency Response System for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with Infection Control.
The patented OMNI™ PRO X uses specialized interchangeable TS2-Ready™ modules, enabling the first responder to customize the bag depending on a team's requirements. These same modules can also be labeled for easy identification and stowed inside the main compartment of any TS2-Ready™ ready bag. Additional items can be secured to the front laser cut MOLLE panel. The main internal compartment can be completely customized to efficiently organize large and small items by using the innovative slider divider system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents while providing easy access to DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage.
Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing fast access to all compartments without moving the bag. A large front pocket offers space for longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing wipe-clean materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? Simply install the M8001X conversion kit and you can secure up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI™ PRO X as a backpack.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 3” x 17.5” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Fits 4+ TS2-Ready™ modules internally or 2 externally
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M8001X to add O2 cylinder storage
- Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
Product Dimensions: 15" x 22" x 9.5"
Product Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz Infection Control
M4L Lifetime Warranty
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return authorization is required before an item can be sent back. Re-stocking fees may be implemented on special order items, or if a charge is levied by the manufacturer. Most items can be returned for full refund if notified within 1 month of delivery, the item is in new and unused condition with all original packaging.
All orders over $100 are shipped at no charge. PureMidwifery ships only to Canadian addresses at this time.